Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully. Violation of these codes, or suspected violations, may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of services or membership. ZenLeaf reserves to right to revoke a membership permanently, at any time and for any reason.
Code of Conduct
- No Minors. You must be 18 years or older to use the ZenLeaf site or any of its products, and provide valid Canadian ID as proof of age. We do not provide to minors under any circumstances.
- No Reselling or Sharing. We provide medical-grade cannabis for personal use only. Any resale or sharing of our medicine is strictly forbidden, as is sharing of ZenLeaf membership details or logins for any reason. All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
- Be Responsible. Please use your medicine in a responsible and respectful manner. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if you have consumed cannabis in any form.
- Keep Us Informed. Please let us know if you have any issues with the quality of our products as well as changes to your health and requirements. We strive to provide high quality and correct medicine for each patient.
- Impairment: Cannabis may potentially cause a temporary decrease in coordination and cognitive abilities, as well as short-term memory loss while medicated. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if you are impaired by cannabis products. Do not consume cannabis before swimming or driving.
- Alcohol: Cannabis mixed with alcohol may cause vomiting and nausea. We recommend limiting or refraining from alcohol when using cannabis products.
- Irritation: Heavy smoking with no harm reduction techniques may lead to respiratory irritation
- Withdrawal: There are no significant withdrawal effects when cannabis use is ceased or decreased. However, minor restlessness, nausea, and fatigue may be experienced. Symptom relief will also decrease or cease as tolerance builds.
- Blood Pressure: Initial increase in heart rate and/or blood pressure may be problematic for those with heart conditions or severe anxiety. Those receiving digitalis or other cardiac medications should use cannabis under medical supervision.
- I confirm all the information in my application to be true, correct and complete. I understand that the use of fraudulent information will result in immediate termination of ZenLeaf membership.
- I understand that cannabis may cause temporary impairment including changes in cognitive ability and short-term memory loss while medicated. I understand that cannabis may temporarily affect my heart rate and/or blood pressure. I will be especially careful of impairment when consuming edible products or extracts and concentrates. I will not drive, operate heavy machinery, swim, dive or take part in physically risky endeavours while medicated on cannabis.
- I understand that ZenLeaf Delivery provides medical cannabis to me only, and that reselling and/or sharing is strictly forbidden. I understand that ZenLeaf Delivery reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership if I’m suspected of re-selling cannabis products.
- I understand that possessing and transporting cannabis is illegal in Canada. I understand that the City of Vancouver has only provided de facto legal leeway to providers of medical marijuana, and I am aware that this privilege may be revoked at any time and for any reason. I will take precautions to avoid cannabis seizure, arrest, and a criminal record within the City of Vancouver and beyond.
- I understand that cannabis products are not to be transported outside of Canada. I will not attempt to internationally transport ZenLeaf Delivery products or other medical marijuana.
- I am aware that combining cannabis with pharmaceutical drugs could be harmful, and I agree to consult with a physician before use.
- I will avoid combining cannabis with alcohol or recreational drugs due to known negative effects.
- I promise to medicate responsibly and respectfully. I will not consume cannabis or become intoxicated in public settings and/or settings where minors might be present.
- I will not dispense cannabis to a minor under any circumstances, except where specifically advised by a physician.
- I am aware of the possibility that cannabis could negatively affect a developing fetus, as with many medications. I will not consume cannabis while pregnant or nursing, under any circumstances.
- I will take care to keep my cannabis out of reach of children and animals to prevent their consumption by accident.
- I will dispose of marijuana waste securely and responsibly.
- I understand that ZenLeaf Delivery staff are advisors only, and not a replacement for qualified health care professionals or diagnoses. I accept that ZenLeaf Delivery makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees that medicinal cannabis will be effective for my particular medical condition(s)/symptoms.
- I hereby agree for myself, my heirs, and executors to release and forever discharge ZenLeaf Delivery and its owners and employees, jointly and severally from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereafter may be sustained by products purchased from ZenLeaf Delivery. This extends and applies to, and also cover and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof, as well as those now disclosed and known to exist.
- I understand that ZenLeaf Delivery does not provide liability insurance for the protection of any individuals or groups who may purchase and use products carried by ZenLeaf Delivery. I accept that I use cannabis products entirely at my own risk.
- I grant ZenLeaf Delivery permission to confirm my membership should its employees ever be contacted in relation to my possession of cannabis by law enforcement. I accept that this is a possible circumstance in which ZenLeaf Delivery would disclose my confidential personal information to a third party.
- I confirm that the symptoms reported in my application are persistent, and that the use of medicinal cannabis aids in reducing the severity of said symptoms.
- I grant ZenLeaf Delivery permission to keep a copy of my Government ID and medical documentation on file.
- I grant ZenLeaf Delivery permission to contact my physician or my dispensary in order to verify my medical status.
- I designate ZenLeaf Delivery to attain medical cannabis on my behalf.
- I understand that due to the ever-changing legal status of medical cannabis and the industry, I may be asked to provide further legal/medical documentation supporting my need for medicinal cannabis.